Job Summary: Focus Counseling, Inc. has multiple Support Specialist positions available as part of our Community Emergency Response Team that will provide on-site coverage at various hotel sites in the community. The Support Specialist works with a team providing 7 days/week, 24-hour coverage (includes 8 hours sleep time, on-site hotel room provided). This is an LTE position. Employment duration of two months with possible extension if circumstances dictate services need to be continued.
- Facilitation of positive relations with hotel staff and guests;
- ability to provide clinical direction with any behavioral health issues;
- work as part of a team to ensure the health and safety of each hotel resident;
- work on-site with hotel staff to minimize conflict, diffuse potential crises, and help monitor the symptoms and behaviors of residents;
- work with social work staff to address and triage any resident issues, as needed;
- provide facilitation of support-group meetings.
- Experience providing behavioral support and crisis management to high-needs individuals.
Compensation/Benefits: 24 hour shifts will be compensated at a flat rate of $360.
This position does not include any benefits outside of financial compensation.